Refer a friend to Lime Trees Vets and both you and your friend will receive a voucher for £20 off veterinary services.
How it works
If you think we have plenty to offer your friend and their precious four-legged family member, then please recommend us to them!
Ask your friend to complete our online registration form, giving your name and your pet’s name in the required field.
Once we’ve confirmed your details and your friend has registered, we’ll send you a thank you email containing your voucher for £20 off veterinary services.
Following a recommendation from a friend, please complete the online registration form, giving the name and pet name of your friend in the required field.
Once we’ve confirmed all details, we’ll send you a welcome email containing your voucher for £20 off veterinary services, along with some information that we hope you’ll find useful.
Got a question? Please give us a call!
Refer a Friend terms and conditions
- Referred friends must become registered with Lime Trees Vets for both parties to become eligible for the referral reward.
- Both parties’ referral reward will be £20.00 towards the cost of veterinary treatment within the practice. The reward does not cover treats, toys, bedding or non-prescription foods.
- The referral reward will be valid to both parties within 3 months from your referred friend’s registration at the practice.
- You won’t receive your reward if your friend is a previous client and left the practice in arrears on their previous account.
- You can’t recommend yourself!
- Please check that your friend is happy to hear about this offer from Lime Trees Vets.
- We’ll withhold referral rewards if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity.
- This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer and it may be withdrawn at any time.
- Your friend must complete a registration form, giving the full name of the friend who referred them. Without this, we will not be able to track the process and neither name will be listed as eligible for a referral reward.
- Please place any further questions to the Practice Manager for clarification.